Unlike Sally Whittle, I haven’t been memed yet re: five things you don’t know about me.
But why should that stop me?
Here’s my contribution:
1. I was a dressing room assistant for Rudolph Nureyev (for the Paris Opera Ballet company)
2. I’ve been a keyboard player for Mick Jagger (albeit a computer keyboard).
3. My wife and I were married by a blacksmith.
4. Although I grew up in Scotland, I was born in the traditional centre of England (Meriden, nr Coventry)
5. The first person I photographed and interviewed as a journalist was Eddy Shah, the then proprietor of the Today newspaper.